Helping Our Neighbors
Our hearts are heavy for our neighbors in West. Many of you have been asking what can we donate and how can we help? The response has been overwhelming and needs will continue over the coming days, weeks, and months. This is what we know so far.
Blood and money donations are critical.
Financial contributions are needed and can be made to Pointe West Bank, American Red Cross, or the Salvation Army for the incident.
- Pointe West Bank on Hewitt Drive
- American Red Cross http://www.redcross.org/tx/waco
- Salvation Army http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/www_usn_2.nsf
- Waco Community Blood Drive Friday from 1-6 p.m. at the Extraco Events Center Creative Arts Building, 4601 Bosque Blvd., Waco, TX
- Carter BloodCare Waco Donor Center, 4332 W. Waco Dr. www.carterbloodcare.org
- Scott & White Blood Center, 2401 S. 31st St, Temple, www.sw.org/blood-center/blood-center-landing
Jesus Said Love
JSL had woman that are connected to their ministry living in the apartment complex that was completely destroyed. To help with any of the following, please email Emily@jesussaidlove.com
- Needing to find 3 hotel rooms in Waco and the funds for the rooms.
- Needs people to buy/put together sandwich trays, drinks, and any dinner items for these families.
- Sorting donations.
Donations for the following items can be dropped off at Scribbles/Baby Wait (4700 Bosque Blvd, (254) 741-9494.
- Gift cards (HEB or Walmart)
- Diapers (size 4 and 5), Wipes, Any toiletries
- Baby boy clothes (12-18m)
- Baby girl clothes (18-24m)
- Young boy clothes shirts, pants, shorts (adult small, XL 14-16) shoes (size 6.5)
- Womens clothing (2/small, S/M shirts) shoes (size 8)
- Womens clothing (anything S-XL) for 4 women
- Mens clothing (anything M-2XL) for 4 men